Use of Information:
- We use your information to manage your account and to communicate with you;
- We may use your information to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- We use your information to conduct audits and for record keeping purposes and
- We use your information to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality.
Sharing of Information:
- We do not share your information to anyone outside of Quicko for marketing or solicitation purposes;
- We may however share your information with teams within Quicko for new product development and customer engagement purposes;
- We record keep your returns in accordance with government regulations and standard Information Management Policy;
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Quicko. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant and
- We may disclose your information if required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
Read more about our Privacy & Security Policy.
We follow best industry practices for data privacy and access control. Which is why we are also certified under ISO 27001:2013 [Information Security Management Systems Scheme]. Your data remains securely in your profile for you to access as and when you require.