A follow-up is an opportunity for a customer to book another meeting in case of pending work. It is extended by an Expert when deemed necessary to help customers with their taxes if not completed in the first meeting.
Steps to check your order status
- Visit meet.quicko.com
- If you are not logged in, click on the Sign in option on the top right of your screen.
- Click on the MEET avatar [next to your Email-ID]
- Click on Your orders. This will take you to the Order History page.
- View the order details of the MEET marked as In progress. This will take you to the Order Summary page.
- You will now be able to see the details of the Follow-up, as shown below
1. You will only be able to book a Follow-up from one day before the window opens
2. The booking option will disappear after the window expires
- Once a follow-up has been offered by the Tax Expert, you will be able to see the updated status on your dashboard. When the window for the follow-up is open, only then you will be able to make the booking.
- In case of a no-show in the MEET, we do not offer another follow-up.
- If you cancel your order after a follow-up is offered, we will not be able to reverse the action.
- In case of cancellations, you will not be entitled to receive a refund.
- Rescheduling on the same day and rescheduling a Follow-up meeting more than once, will not be permissible.
- If you fail to make a booking within the stipulated window provided, you will not be given any extensions.