Want to reschedule your MEET? Couldn't attend the scheduled MEET? That's okay. You can check out these steps to understand how you can reschedule.
- Visit meet.quicko.com
- Click on Sign In and log in with the email you had placed the order with.
- Click on the MEET avatar [next to your Email-ID] on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Your Orders. This will direct you to the Order History page.
- Click on View Order details of the MEET you wish to reschedule. This will take you to the Order summary.
- Click on Reschedule.
- There will be a dialog box; click on Yes, Reschedule to confirm or click on Cancel, if you want to cancel the action.
- You would be redirected to Quicko’s calendar to reschedule your MEET for your desired date and time.
- Please select your preferred date and time so we can book your rescheduled slot.
We do not allow Rescheduling on the same day. Hence if you wish to reschedule, you will have to do it before the day of the scheduled MEET.